Aucklands I NEED A HAND working bee threads

Shakotom

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

>14.4, sitting around 14.7v at the battery (which is in the boot) 14.8 at the batt terminal on the alternator.

To be fair perhaps I should try the other $3 regulator I got in the packet from ali-express, but it was no worse than the original one so IDK.

Electrics = Alien water

Attention :: Ellerslie/Remuera

Let's kick this off... I will be attempting to fit an new radiator, replace some rack ends, replace some injectors and potentially fit a clutch switch for my launch control to the Starlet.

Haven't been in the shed for a while, but there is (likely expired) beer in the beer fridge, and I'm sure we can grab a pizza or something later today if anyone is keen to come hang out. Even having someone to pass me the 12 I left while I'm under the car would be ace :-)

No experience necessary

Expected shed time: midday today

Ellerslie/Remuera area

Ned

021 413 423

• Like 1

I am heading to my shed now for the rest of the day. There'll be eat least 3 of us there, Oldschoolers so if you want to lend a hand/fix your project or just come down for a yarn then send me a PM.

We are:

- Moving a couple of cars around

- Stripping a Mk1 Golf Cabriolet

- Replacing the clutch fluid in a Humber

- Swapping some wheels around

etc

Cheeeeers.

• Like 1

Attention :: Ellerslie/Remuera

Let's kick this off... I will be attempting to fit an new radiator, replace some rack ends, replace some injectors and potentially fit a clutch switch for my launch control to the Starlet.

Haven't been in the shed for a while, but there is (likely expired) beer in the beer fridge, and I'm sure we can grab a pizza or something later today if anyone is keen to come hang out. Even having someone to pass me the 12 I left while I'm under the car would be ace :-)

No experience necessary

Expected shed time: midday today

Ellerslie/Remuera area

Ned

021 413 423

Same deal. In the garage again now :-)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...