Oldschool.co.ng Deep South Meat V2 - Cromwell Classic Car Show, Jan 21 2017

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in Dunners weekend of the 17th and mother is visiting this weekend.

So, why don't we plan on all being in Cromwell on the 17? January for their big arse car show? It's on the lake and a short walk away from the VCC parts shed which we can snoop around

+1 for this idea. I might be brave enough to drive the golf or at least arrive in a cloud of engine oil and coolant. 

awesome, looks like we've got a fair bit of interest for jan 2017! johnny, pls get in touch with your barry folk cos we should totally visit the VCC clubrooms, keen to see their motorsickle wares. i will update this fred at somestage

cromwell hot rod show

come and see the fastest mortgages on 4 wheels!

oldschool members have been known to make an effort in the past. looking forward to it.

edit: those who wish to make an overnight excursion for an early start on the satdee are more than welcoming to take advantage of my lodging services

edit edit: 1st post edited for edited information to inform those that the information regarding this event has been edited by an editor

• Like 1