If you enjoyed this: 

14330168_1237733296291297_79787522460697

and discussing the finer points of this

a-vintage-fordson-tractor-at-the-cromfor

bridge.jpg

while indulging in a couple of these

83b19e8a7e9941b1ce4f378b053fcb6b.jpg

THEN COME ALONG TO THE OLD SCHOOL CENTRAL OTAGO FANDANGO V2

this meet will be held at the Cromwell Classic Car Show down Alpha St on the 21st of Jan in 2017. it is one of the biggest in the south island, so would be cool to get more people tagging along to this! details here 

http://www.cromwell.org.nz/news--feature-stories/its-classic-car-hot-rod-time

might even talk to the board of directors in capital city about waving the OS banner at the show. will discuss at next general meeting.

Top bloke Kiwi808 has pulled a few strings with the local vinage car club to open up their clubrooms and parts shed exclusively to us Oldschoolers before the barrys can get their sweaty, mopar memorabilia-clutching hands on the goodies inside. details will be distributed closer to the time.

if anyone wishes to make a trip of it they are more than welcome to crash at mine, and i believe Johnny has space on his lawn also. so go on, get cheryl to iron your favourite 2004 Team Kiwi Racing polo, and get stuck in!

• Like 4

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

shiiiiiiiit so it looks ive double booked myself for this weekend. blardy hopeless. 

how is everybody placed for the 17th ? or we can do the 3rd or 4th if the D1 finishes or whatever. really wanna make this happen but events have transpired against me, hopefully you all have completely free schedules the week before christmas and can drop everything to sink beers and compare areas of rust :)