counting the sleeps till kumeu comes

pusherman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been to one of these before. What's the premise of it? I understand there is everyone peddling their wares but if you have an oldschool car do you pay your entry and find a park inside and job done? Are jappers even wanted at this or is it ugh ugh v8 fest?

• Like 1

bring your jap car it will be hilarious watching beardy mullets scratching their heads trying to figure what it is.   

hand build one off country bumfuck american automobile they will know the vin number and tell u who put air in the tyres.

"a japanese car well im not sure about that son you better think carefully about what you say next " 

• Like 1

Oh man last year was awesome. If anyone remembers camping at 4 n rotary nats 10 year ago that's what it's like ! 

Got rowdy the night before we all parked up the back was good times. It was a v8 event but they were all good sport n loved the old jappas. 1 not to be missed that's for sure !

• Like 1

On Thursday, January 12, 2017 at 14:03, The Bronze said:

It's like Bathurst in the eighties. If you bring a japper they direct you into a paddock with the others and then you're locked in and they're all torched. Local volunteer firefighters aren't big fans of the concept but marshmallow sales go thru the roof.

Thats damn right. I'll be making sure there's no fires / fireworks / gas cookers / charcoal burners / candles / anything of that sort. Cause I ain't putting it out. I also think it's restricted out that way anyway.

I'm gonna be fun police for anything fire related. LOL

9 hours ago, Mr Vapour said:

Who is organising this. Is there a central person or is it just a.random chain of events that end in drunken sharns.

Been talking to organisers and need to pass on info. 

Mr Vapour, just chill dog! We seasoned pros at this, just turn up don't stress 

• Like 3