CaMpylobacter

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

choice. 

SO replaced the rear wheel on the FA. was bugger all spokes left holding it up. 

Did a sweet ride to Pohangina in the rain. Had a couple of small mishaps but got there in the end. good times.

Just sold it to some sheila whom will use it to attach to her bedford and teach her kids to ride it etc. Awesome. 

Funds from this are earmarked for a lifan for the cub. 

hopefully get that sorted over the christmas break!

mayte. The excitement is intense. 

Been doing the odd evening ride with Ben Wagg on Peedubz GN250 that's been living at my place. He's picking that up this weekend so I need to get the cub faster so I can keep up a decent rate of knots for our cruisey scenic rides. 

LOTS of amazing flowing gravel roads out to the best scenery here in the manawatu as well so she'll probs get a set of dualsport type tyres, or at least the front so I can mix it with big ben on th DR.

GN with road tyres on gravel is like riding on ice haha. Never recall my CBX250RS or my RG250 beign that scarey when trying to slow down on gravel (RG was pretty loose in the arse end though lolz)

mayte. The excitement is intense.

Been doing the odd evening ride with Ben Wagg on Peedubz GN250 that's been living at my place. He's picking that up this weekend so I need to get the cub faster so I can keep up a decent rate of knots for our cruisey scenic rides.

LOTS of amazing flowing gravel roads out to the best scenery here in the manawatu as well so she'll probs get a set of dualsport type tyres, or at least the front so I can mix it with big ben on th DR.

GN with road tyres on gravel is like riding on ice haha. Never recall my CBX250RS or my RG250 beign that scarey when trying to slow down on gravel (RG was pretty loose in the arse end though lolz)

Maybe the over seat bike ballast has increased.

Pewhuehue.

• Like 1

lel. I jsut went via a trademe seller. contacted him directly rather than buying throug trademe and he gave me a discount. 

the engiens are cheap. the added up ancillarie bill makes it less cheap! 

I'm wanting to run stock legshield and throttle setup so looks like the carb I've bought with it is gonna be junk. need an atc125m carb and a manifold adaptor spacer to get everything sitting right so who knows. I have a damaged legshield so might just chop that one and run it with yuck carb position til i get the right bits and my new legshield. 

more research required lol. 

shal add some pics as it goes down! (and will update my earlier posts when I get some time)

looking into it I may just need a carb spinner adaptor - so I'll see if I can make my own rather than wait from aliexpress (or just shell out for one dor $25 hah). The carb i'm being supplied is likely the one I'm after. Only thing better would be an atc125m copy with the three position fuel tap on it. I'll run it with what it's got if poss to begin with and see if it annoys me over time :)

will assess once my crap gets here. 

• Like 1