Greenies mitsubishi galant sigma - discussion -

Greenie

Cheers fellas, i think option 2 will be the go as im sure itll be easier to find the L200 driveshart at a wreckers or something? Do you know if its an easy job to change the gbox end of the driveshafts over?? Or would i need someone to cut and weld it? 

• 2 months later...

think the easiest to find gearbox yoke for you to find would be to go to pick a part and find a yoke off a L300 van , some of them ran the yoke you need. you need the larger shaft with the smaller driveshaft end bit. they are out there.

any plans on garage storing her?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MaxPower said:

think the easiest to find gearbox yoke for you to find would be to go to pick a part and find a yoke off a L300 van , some of them ran the yoke you need. you need the larger shaft with the smaller driveshaft end bit. they are out there.

any plans on garage storing her?

Thanks, ill have to have a hunt around because there is no pick a park in hastings/napier so ill have to find a local wreckers.  Ha and yeah as soon as we get into a house of our own itll be in the garage, my dad just doesnt think its "worthy" of a space in his sheds as it would mean sacrificing one of his cars :(