Wideband O2 Sensor Placement

10Speed

Somwhere around the  compressor housing should be ok.  pointing up.   You dont want it too close to the turbo outlet. as maybe a bit hot.   Also not too close to the end  as will get bad readings,  is that a slip joint where that clamp is? make sure it doesnt leak

• Like 1

Somwhere around the  compressor housing should be ok.  pointing up.   You dont want it too close to the turbo outlet. as maybe a bit hot.   Also not too close to the end  as will get bad readings,  is that a slip joint where that clamp is? make sure it doesnt leak

yeah, its a slip joint, and yeah it does leak... but will weld it up when I put the bung in

Guessing you mean source of reasonably priced ones? I got one delivered from 14point7.com a few weeks ago for $200nz delivered. Nice little unit. Uses a few of his controllers and have all been good.

Opps yes, I did... looks like they're out of stock at the moment... but that's about the right price

Is the exhaust of the left a dummy? Hard to tell on phone. If it is id go on the corner just after that resonator.

left hand side is the waste gate outlet...  theres not risk, of it being too close to the end of the exhaust after the resonator?