Anyone in Christchurch able to look at a GTR for me?

dave123456789

Cheers guy looks like the general consensus is that gtrs are welcome. I will take some photos tomorrow night. She's pretty mint. Don't get much change for a good one from 30gs though which stings a bit. Still got to put my evo 5 on trademe to get some dollars back.

Have wanted once since I was about 15, am 30 now and with Auckland house prices I thought fuck all this saving for an impossible purchase I'm buying a gtr.

Tempted to see if I can sneak this into the Christmas drag day up here in Auckland.. ;)

• Like 3

Fine choice sir! Looks good.

Black one has a r34 engine which I've just fitted steel turbos to after sending the rear turbine wheel down and into the muffler.

HKS super silent exhaust

HKS hard piping kit

HKS large intercooler

It used to have a Bee R limiter sticker but my tests tell me there actually is no rev limiter. Fucked I know!

Boost restricter removed. (Is your one still fitted?)

Has a really nice feeling clutch/box/short shift combo which almost feels gated its that tight.

Came into the country as a N1/Nismo replica so it had the N1 headlights and front bumper but it was involved in a nose to tail so they were replaced with original items.

Also has the Nismo spats/skirts.

Brother in law got dark at me when I told him to stop calling it a Nismo,

It's not a Nismo. It's got a badge that says Nismo but real Nismo built GTR's are all gun metal grey and I'm fairly certain they don't have rear window wipers either.

It failed a wof on a few suspension bushes so they are saving for a full kit.

• Like 1

How do you know it's its a nismo? I got a plaque on the firewall that says some shit about nismo, a build number and some other crap saying omori

Mines got tomei cams and cam gears, mines ecu, aem fuel pump and cusco LSD and an exhaust. Still running factory boost with stock turbos. Prob going to buy some steel wheeled turbos and crank the boost up. Goes pretty damn hard as it is. I can do 180k in third and lights the tires up when you give it a big first to second thrash.

Hmm interesting, pics of plaque please?

Sounds like a good combo in your one. I would assume with those mods that the boost restricter has been removed. 2 min job and it doesn't comply with the "Gentlemans agreement" for Japanese cars.

If the VIN starts with 1xxxxx, then it's a Nismo car. I.E. BNR32-100xxx where 100001 to 100560 were used as numbers for the Nismo cars.