Cletus's other projects

cletus

25 minutes ago, Raizer said:

Would have replaced his variator with an overange one at the very least.

90 sounds like he's got a 70cc cylinder and other mods though.

I think he slotted some part so the rollers can go further, he may have changed the top end

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Spent most of the weekend tidying up bits on te ute. I wanted to squirt some fish oil / wax stuff around to delay the onset of tinworm as long as possible, because its a falcon it will rot in stupid places. Like in the plenum under the wiper motor was full of scary looking flakes - luckily no holes yet though so it got a good dose of brunox and underseal stuff.

I knew the tray was going to be yuck, and it was full of rocks and dust and mud and rubber, but no rust which was a plus. Had to empty the vacuum twice before I waterblasted it and there was still a decent pile of crap under it afterwards 

But wow, the tray under the plastic cover belongs in the design disaster thread, its made of multiple bits of panel steel which has gaps for water and rubbish to get trapped easily

20180506_124547.jpg

20180506_124610.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 months later...

The ute left today with its new owner.

Trademe was interesting, it had 2200 views and 70 something watchers. only had two offers.

so then I went and looked at a van this afternoon, pick it up tomorrow.

yes im a retard and for some reason I like doing the same things over, I liked my last one of these and I have the suspension from the last one for pre sorted slammage.

also I have accumulated some air suspension stuff so I should be able to bag the rear of it easily if I want to.

825135405.jpg

• Like 9