Cletus's other projects

cletus

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't noticed it smelling rich, but i have noticed with the stock high pipes that my backpack got a bit of exhaust smell in it and the number plate is slightly stained 

I have read people's posts on forums saying the same thing , getting stinky fumes especially in traffic  

Does yours use lots of fuel? 

On 22/01/2022 at 21:46, cletus said:

I haven't noticed it smelling rich, but i have noticed with the stock high pipes that my backpack got a bit of exhaust smell in it and the number plate is slightly stained 

I have read people's posts on forums saying the same thing , getting stinky fumes especially in traffic  

Does yours use lots of fuel? 

Yeh, the exhaust smell thing. My bag and jacket would reek of fumes. With STRONG tailwinds over the Remutakas the stinky fumes catch up.

I don't think it uses lots of fuel. Less than the 2zzge.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I have the s22 on the busa and it's supposed to he an extremely good tire. Most busa riders here seem to use this or the touring equivalent (has a harder center, good if you don't corner as much and find you flatten the centre)

I don't push it as hard as some, but it's definitely good peace of mind Incase I was to go in too hot and have to really push it over. Those sides are sticky!!

• Like 1