Cletus's other projects

cletus

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pass a visual inspection 

There are 2 sorts of welding classification for cert- general welding for most things, which is just a visual inspection 

Or critical function welds which are something where if the weld broke it would lead to loss of control of the vehicle,  like a suspension arm or brake caliper mount , then it has to be TIG welded and pass a crack test  

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, cletus said:

Just pass a visual inspection 

There are 2 sorts of welding classification for cert- general welding for most things, which is just a visual inspection 

Or critical function welds which are something where if the weld broke it would lead to loss of control of the vehicle,  like a suspension arm or brake caliper mount , then it has to be TIG welded and pass a crack test  

Cheers.

Did you sell your van to a tradie? Pretty sure I've seen it down these ways with signwriting.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2021 at 19:00, kyteler said:

If you ever want to sell this, Clint.  Let me know.  It's perfect and I would very much like to enjoy it at some point if the cards fall that way.  I'll even promise not to call you about all the things I'll never do to it.

I could sell you my one instead...Its shorter, so will be easier to park at the stripclub.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, kyteler said:

Maximum dirtbag stripclub attendance vehicle.  I like the long bed but you have my attention.  Tell me more…

Mine and Clints party areas actually measure up the same. We compare regularly.

Hes just got the ability to fit a few midgets in the back of cab. 

I'l slide into ya dm's with the dirty pics. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/08/2021 at 14:19, cletus said:

Probably should have sold it to someone I didnt know then I wouldn't have to hear half drunk sharns about how good it would be with a turbo/lsd/4age/3sge/ 1uz

This reminds me, we need to have a drunken sharn night, been a while since the last one, from memory that might have been Waiarapa 2018, when we shared the cab of a Micro truck?

• Thanks 1