Cletus's other projects

cletus

Got an exhaust that releases more of the ringaningding 

Had a 94 jet in it, I got a 96 and a 99.  Put the 99 in and it seems to like it. It goes much better now. 

Went up a hill at wot for a bit and cut ignition, pulled the plug. Looks ok from what I can find on the internet?  @Raizer what you reckon?

20190124_194256.jpg

20190124_180914.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Much to @RUNAMUCK s dissapointment I spent more time fiddling with 2 wheeled things instead of working on the plymouth.  

A mod that the internet says is good is to drill out 2 extra holes in the air filter, I couldn't see how it would help that much but I did it anyway and went up to a bigger jet. Tried a 104, and a 106, it seems good with the 106 so I left that in it. 

I don't know if it's any faster, my butt dyno can't pick up changes that small...

20190202_130643.jpg

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

• 3 months later...

Nice, I sold my one of dem last year. Does it have the factory carb? Makes a mean commuter for sure, good height/vis and brap from light to light. Not sure I agree re comfort, my butt hurt riding more than about 40mins - very windy at speed too! Wicked fun tho

• Like 1

I dropped the wheels off at the bike shop, it wasnt very expensive for them to fit

Fronts are 3.5",  rears are 4.5", both 17"

The biggest pain changing the wheels was those little plastic crash knob things... I said many swear words at those  

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Matthew Black.

Because its cheap, requires less prep and I can do it myself. 

I had ideas of painting it some sort of military green or tan but that would require a different set of wheels to go with it . 

Matt black I think the wheels still work, could get them vapour blasted to a matt finish as well

• Like 4