B1600 Diff Head - what model?

mattj

Hey guys,

I have a 1981 B1600 with a 4.8 ratio diff in it and it needs to be changed, from what I understand you can fit Ford Courier, B2000 and B2600 heads into the housing but is there any particular year or model that I need to be looking for?

What I want ideally is a 4.1 lsd head 

Cheers

Matt

Yep, ta.

P9100039.jpg

I got a few of those diffs. I checked today and a couple of them are 4.1:1 LSD's. The rest are 4.1:1 opens and there might be a 4.4:1 open in there too. Anyway $400 each for the LSD's and $200 each for the open ones. They will all be in excellent nic. When I pillage one of these trucks - I only pillage the good looking ones. Have not got any other parts for these trucks. Was going to offer these in narrowed form but they have a cunt hub end on them if you are in the 'narrowing ya bum business' Not collecting anymore of these diffs either. Will sell 1 x LSD plus 1 x Open for $475 for both. If you only want one - then prices as above. You need to organize uplift. will be on TM when i get around to it. Cheers.

• Like 1

Hey thanks for that, just a few days too late for me as I already bought one, I got a 3.5 ratio out of a 90's XLT Courier, the B1600 housing wasn't notched quite right but that was no biggie and I had to swap the driveshaft flanges over but other than that it went in ok. 

• Like 1