Bugatti T57/59 engine

danger

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a Pattern makers shop not long ago, its obvious by your skills that you are an experienced tradesman.

Are you still pattern making for work?

Thanks. Im a design/development engineer but Ive spent my life making stuff. My job gives me some pretty cool toys like 3D scanners and 3D printing.

Havnt done patterns before but Google and a few books tell you a lot!  :-D

• Like 5

Awesome thread matey, I've split the thread so the project is in one thread and the discussion in another - also I'll go back in later on and edit the thread to spread the pictures out.

At the moment the first post is MASSIVE and once it gets 20 posts down the page, it'll start crashing peoples browsers. Try and keep it to 4 or 5 pics per post if you can. Ta.

• Like 1

Awesome thread matey, I've split the thread so the project is in one thread and the discussion in another - also I'll go back in later on and edit the thread to spread the pictures out.

At the moment the first post is MASSIVE and once it gets 20 posts down the page, it'll start crashing peoples browsers. Try and keep it to 4 or 5 pics per post if you can. Ta.

Cheers for that. You split it up well.

• Like 1