Old School Deep South Meat - Central Otago Sun September 18

One of the best parts of this meet was standing in a dead quiet town sharning when kyteler decides its far to quiet and the meet would have been perfect if someone had a rotabongovan.

He then took it upon himself to fill the town with rotabongo noises which I must say were superbly reinacted and had us all pining for flat peaks, chrome rims and camo door cards. We got a few waves from locals too which I believe were out looking for the source of this amazing rota sound.

• Like 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have performed those noises out the window of a Triumph sedan during a Palmy Swap Meet, many years previous.

I lerl'd at the recollection, had already forgotten I did that.

Also, it was johnny boy's idea for a rotabongo to appear, I just gave it an aural presence.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Keen.

A good fang would be meet in Cromwell, hoon down the north side of lake Dunstan to Lake Hawea, across to the Cardrona Hotel or Wanaka for a beer then a hoon back along the South of lake Dunstan for a final beer at The Moorings. I call it the 'Lake Lap'

Or do whatever haha.

• Like 3