Snoozin's '79 Two Point Five S (It's for SPORTY)

Snoozin

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S Pack mate, had one of these back in the day, jeez she went like a cut cat mate, up the Kaimais all day long towing a blardy caravan full of the missus shit and all the kids junk but mate boy oh boy did she stick to the road like shit to a blanket, yeah they cornered like they were on rails the S Pack.

• Like 3

Sweet car cuz. needs a few of thems horn speakers on a roof rack and a crate of waikato in the boot tho.  Fuck me that nardi looks sweet in there. i think i must purchase one now. god damn, and blast, but cheers!  Nice looking car though, whats the story with the white plates do yo know? not that its important but im a nosey git. 

red ones are for poofters though, whens it going to go blue with an orange stripe then? everyone knows thems the best ones. :)

Sweet car cuz. needs a few of thems horn speakers on a roof rack and a crate of waikato in the boot tho.  Fuck me that nardi looks sweet in there. i think i must purchase one now. god damn, and blast, but cheers!  Nice looking car though, whats the story with the white plates do yo know? not that its important but im a nosey git. 

red ones are for poofters though, whens it going to go blue with an orange stripe then? everyone knows thems the best ones. :)

Previous owner put it on as a p/plate in honour of his favourite second cousin, Barry Quentin Howatson, born August 1974.

Gonna leave it red for the interim and go bang some dudes.

• Like 1

Looks the ideal vehicle for filling the boot with lots of doof doof and summer cruising with an arm out the window.

This one.

I need to upgrade the alternator, as it's 30A at 13.8V or something, whatever was the style at the time. Then I'll throw some speakers and amps I have had stashed away at it.

• Like 1