Pre 85 Tourette's meet and greet - September 24th

Gator

Welcome to the first of many all makes and models "Pre 1985 car meet and greet".

Come down to Lake Karapiro just south of Cambridge and meet a bunch of other pre 85 fans and their cars. We know they are the only ones worth talking about.

$5 entry per car (all money goes to the Tourette's Association of NZ to assist with their upcoming Camp Twitch)
(More below touch here)

Camp Twitch is a bi-annual camp to bring children and their families with Tourettes Syndrome together in a safe environment where they won't be judged and can enjoy the company of others like them. The Tourette's Association doesn't receive any government assistance so survives purely on donations.

We will have some awards to present at the end of the event. Categories will be posted soon and all trophies are sponsored by the awesome team at The Gumboot Rally. 

No Dogs
No Alcohol
No Drugs
No Skids

Post 85 cars are welcome but will have your own carparking area.

post-7645-0-52929700-1470217580_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think you will be turned away in a 1985 model. I was thinking I might bring our 85 Holden wagon down from Auckland but maybe I should bring the Valiant just to be safe, it's certainly pre 85! Was anybody else from Auckland thinking of heading down? It would make a good day trip if a few of us headed down together.

• 1 month later...