Leadfoot 2017 - Waitangi weekend

JoKer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be keen also pending accommodation.

Alistair, I think VIP just gives you access to catered meals and the concert later in the evening.

Not sure how it was done this year but last year (when we all parked together as a club) was choice as. If I remember right, you just had to say you were an OS member to be let through into that area.

• Like 1

concert has never been vip it was for all public

there was no car club parking this year was all general classic car parking, don't know for 2017

Info is all on the Facebook page:

Warm your engines people, our 2017 TICKET PRICES have been announced!

Single Day: $50, Weekend: $95, and VIP Hospitality: $295 (incl. weekend pass, morning tea, lunch, afternoon-tea with all-day entry to our Top of the Hill or Black Barn VIP areas).

Make sure you're signed up to Leadfoot e-news and be first to know when tickets go on sale soon. Get planning for your Feb 4–5 Leadfoot trip now! Sign up here: bit.ly/leadfootnews

• Like 1

Also schedule just says racing for both sat/sun, which is best viewing?

i found saturday was good cause they where all racing and you got to see a huge variety. sunday you only got to see the fast ones. thats how i felt any way but sunday was still and epic day none the less

will probably head for both days 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guns N Roses in Auckland is the best ever reason to leave the city and go somewhere like Leadfoot tbh.

I have never felt more Estranged from you! Don't November Rain on Tim's parade. I won't Cry Tonight, but I suppose if you want get away from the Paradise City for the night than that's your gig. Maybe GnR lovers could get on the Night Train and go to both?

Enough puns, I'm out.

• Like 3