Leadfoot 2017 - Waitangi weekend

JoKer

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could someone/Jared edit the date into the title and pop the event details in the post?

And probably move into the main upcoming events section? 

soz I do not have ability to do neither & I didn't think my post was worthy of main event title :P (mod delete this post after move)

info from page is 

Warm your engines people, our 2017 TICKET PRICES have been announced!

Single Day: $50, Weekend: $95, and VIP Hospitality: $295 (incl. weekend pass, morning tea, lunch, afternoon-tea with all-day entry to our Top of the Hill or Black Barn VIP areas).

Make sure you're signed up to Leadfoot e-news and be first to know when tickets go on sale soon. Get planning for your Feb 4–5 Leadfoot trip now! Sign up here: bit.ly/leadfootnews

13557800_1156542474397592_66338316762483
13495236_10154210707032456_4894826863107

We've booked houses the last couple of years, and have found Cooks Beach to be a great spot! Nice and close, has a mean fish and chip shop.

Whitianga was rad also but the drive's quite long at the end of the day.

If you book a house now I'd say you'd be able to fill it with OSers!

• Like 1

Nah. Wagnats has been going longer than Leadfoot so they should move Leadfoot. LOL

/I'm always going to choose Wagnats over anything else so should stay the fuck out of this thread. Sorry.

.... move the location :P not the date, find a friendly local & camp over the fence haha yea right (Yes Drew I'll take "things that will not happen ever for $250)

soz if I made a mess of this thread perhaps a new one in the right place, i was just too excite

Hippies place I ended up camping last time backed onto it, just gotta know the right people i guess, only wagnats I went to was when Keltik & I rescued a dereg shell from Wilf's, threw a spare motor I had in it & drove there (wof sticker still had correct date on it), wernt oldschool cars so didnt really count :D

volunteer form entered & on it they will hold / provide you a spot at the campgrounds if you're successful (I think, that's how I read it anyway)

had a wee LOL when the auto generated 'thanks for your submission' reply mentions the "upcoming 2016 Leadfoot"

oops