Jesses mk1 mirage yarns

DoBro Jesus

Cheers mate :) hopefully the weather sorts its shit out tomorrow so I can get a good portion of the work done!

If I wasnt down with the lurg I'd walk the 5 mins round the corner and offer to hold your tools...

(Oooeerr, Missus...)

Ev.  :-)

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
37 minutes ago, frogwhitt said:

I've got a mirage with a sigma turbo sohc 4g63 with the Super shift box bolted upto it.

Seems to go alright, I haven't pushed it too hard.

Will be interesting to see how you bring the 5 speeds shifter cables into the cab.

Yeah that’s going to be difficult, I’d rather keep the supershift anyway. Which clutch did you use?

Yeah I nicked all the hydraulic clutch gear off the galant too, I think I'll do the same, just run supershift until it goes pop. Cause I'd say the linkages will be a nightmare, and I'm not all that keen to drill holes in firewall to mount clutch master and whatnot. Yours must go pretty well I'd imagine with 170hp or near enough?

• 1 month later...
On 25/02/2019 at 11:59, 82Mirage said:

@frogwhitt I'm looking to do the same conversion, sohc 4g63T into mirage with supershift box, what did you do with the radiator situation? I was thinking of running an alloy honda radiator, thoughts?

I used the standard mirage radiator but it does get hot so had planned to get a narrow Honda one. Can't be a full width radiator without cutting bits out, it'll hit the turbo.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...