ThePog

The Pogs 1980 Nissan Uncivil Ian - Discussion

74 posts in this topic

I might let the kids do what they want with the outside paint, I am way more interested in the underlying form of things.

I have been thinking about a window there, but it wouldn't be the best if there was a rack, although this does depend on the rack design. If I did anything it would be a splitty type arrangement, 2x flat windows.

I looked pretty hard at this when I was at the wreckers browsing windows and seats, the main issue is the steel around the window frame. In vans etc framing has an inner and outer sheet, and it spaces out pretty wide straight away from the seal for shell stiffness, and this makes it a bit harder to fit. I will go have another look tho, it might work out.

100% correct here, it depends entirely on the rack. Generally speaking you want the best possible view of said rack, however some should be kept hidden.

1 person likes this

Like the nipples?

What are the spheres normally supplied for?

We make fancy gates and railings, these are decorative things for the tops of pillars etc. You can get them up to 180mm diameter I think. Solid ones too if you want to make a cannon. Although the thinking about it you could pack a hollow one with gunpowder...!

2 people like this

This sounds awesome! You better order some more explosive cannonballs.

Oh and the bus will need strengthening to support the turret.

1 person likes this

Awesome! Roof shout??

I have been impressed by the amount of pull finger you have done this week.

Makes me feel stink for doing fuck all to my bus.... over the past year.

I do have a timeline I am working to, I will need to back off if I do not make it to hanmer as family life will really start suffering...

Plus you are a useless cunt.

I am sure she could do with some young dick.

Pretty sure she still has her teeth sorry. You will enjoy climbing in where I came out of I am sure..

Probly time to stop eh

2 people like this

That escalated ! Haha

Impressed with what your doing mate. Makes me miss Coachbuilding but then I look at my payslip and have no regrets.

Keep up the good work

Ha, I was thinking about you today trying to remember if it was designline you used to work at. I was thinking that this shit was harder than it looked!

Yeah was Assembly manager at Designline. Was refurbishing Coaches and Overland tours. Building luxury motorhome bodys on new merc cab chassis then before that was fitting slideouts and door swaps on full size bus motorhomes at Design Coach and Body

1 person likes this

awesome work mate! such skillz