The Pogs 1980 Nissan Uncivil Ian - Discussion

ThePog

I might let the kids do what they want with the outside paint, I am way more interested in the underlying form of things.

I have been thinking about a window there, but it wouldn't be the best if there was a rack, although this does depend on the rack design. If I did anything it would be a splitty type arrangement, 2x flat windows.

I looked pretty hard at this when I was at the wreckers browsing windows and seats, the main issue is the steel around the window frame. In vans etc framing has an inner and outer sheet, and it spaces out pretty wide straight away from the seal for shell stiffness, and this makes it a bit harder to fit. I will go have another look tho, it might work out.

100% correct here, it depends entirely on the rack. Generally speaking you want the best possible view of said rack, however some should be kept hidden.

• Like 1

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

We make fancy gates and railings, these are decorative things for the tops of pillars etc. You can get them up to 180mm diameter I think. Solid ones too if you want to make a cannon. Although the thinking about it you could pack a hollow one with gunpowder...!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...