Peter's Oldschool Practical Daily SW20 Saga

V8Pete

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pete more pics plz, engine bay interior etc.

Will do tomorrow maybe if the weather's not shit and I can wash it.

Whats the door cable story peet

I just ordered some online from UK for £54.87. Might take the thing apart tomorrow for a look.

Arch nemesis of Leyland P.I

agdnc2cg.ma1.jpg

Having spent what little money leftover after his latest divorce settlement, Leyland P.I decided to treat his beloved Triumph to a much needed paint job. But alas, once again his rival has shown him up. Has our beleaguered hero not suffered enough?

• Like 6

agdnc2cg.ma1.jpg

Having spent what little money leftover after his latest divorce settlement, Leyland P.I decided to treat his beloved Triumph to a much needed paint job. But alas, once again his rival has shown him up. Has our beleaguered hero not suffered enough?

The Triumph probably has a better paint job than the Aston tbh. :D
  • Like 1

He just had to come again to scoop up old man's Volvo that power steering oiled everywhere.

The same guy did Megane a few years ago and was like "WTF you weirdo it's diesel!"

ive been for rides with Wayne a couple of times when my falcon has broken down. Hes a GC

i remember when that truck he drives was brand new, it was just about at a million kays last time i went in it

anyway, well done on the MR2. Are you keeping the mondeo as well?

• Like 3

ive been for rides with Wayne a couple of times when my falcon has broken down. Hes a GC

i remember when that truck he drives was brand new, it was just about at a million kays last time i went in it

anyway, well done on the MR2. Are you keeping the mondeo as well?

Not sure what to do. If I get a job soonish, I might store 348 and use it as an occasional car and use the Vantage as a daily. Vantage is probably rough enough that I'll never get decent coin for it otherwise it'd be for sale as soon as 348 gets complied.

Also, does anyone know good independent Aston/Ferrari sympathiser workshops?

I have a plan Pete, put the Vantage on the market and wait out a buyer. Take a loss if needed, then move to Brisbane with the fezza.

Also just fix the Ferrari yourself, its all old as balls stuff so easy to fix (just spendy parts and time consuming due to construction style) I'm sure the internet is full of DIY fezza owners. If the injection ever has issues install a link (im serious) just make it easily reversible to the dual bosch shit. Then make some Roman spec graphs, I'd probably want to datalog what its doing anyway and give it a mega tune up.

• Like 2