one last run before the suns done

• 2 weeks later...

Add to the Queen St 90s nights... recall a car full of keen young Indian Chaps trying to do a skid in their Sigma in the crawling Queen St traffic. Sparks coming out from under car and lots of smoking clutch then it launches forward into the back of an old Commo full of large Pacific Island Barry's... driver hops out walks up to Sigma drivers window and plucks keys from his ignition and biffs them up on the roof of the shelter over the footpath.

Queen St Bystanders erupt in laughter. Commo with the Barry's takes off. Good times.

• Like 2

I remember driving my Mk2 Transit into town. Load up the back with mates and a lounge suite. One time we even took a keg with us. Frothy beer........

The corner of Plumer St and Quay Street would get a healthy dose of diesel. No fcks were given. 

• Like 1

Anyone got a spare seat heading to the swapmeat?

'

will also have a spare seat if rustisize doesn't end up making it.  I'll be leaving from papakura, then meeting up at manukau with the rest of the peoples.

• Like 1

Is there another thread with time and date or is it yet to be defined?

I may have a running automobile soon, just have to figure out if gas gauge is fugged and I ran out of gas, or if new fuel pump is bung.

fuck i suck at cars.

These are the details I believe from the other thread;

8.30 am at the Bellagio cafe carpark on Plunket ave Manukau then head to Hamilton

resizedimage431600-Classic-3rd-001.jpg