Bee Chop 2016

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning to leave Dannevegas on Thursday morning come back Sunday arvo, maybe Monday, non legal car will be on trailer behind trusty steed. apparently have accommodation sorted. decision to drive said non legal will be made on the day.  

• Like 1

Okay, accommodation is looking like it might fall over, anyone got some lawn I could possibly chuck a tent on? Me and my daughter, committed all my money to gas, so can't really afford to be spending big bucks on a place to stay thanks a heap.

• 2 weeks later...

OK, have to work in Wellington tomorrow, heading north via PN Tuesday evening. Should be at Waihi Wednesday sometime, then Whangamata afterwards.

More stressed about the ride than usual, but I guess it will be OK, otherwise AA+ to the rescue!

• Like 1

Okay, accommodation is looking like it might fall over, anyone got some lawn I could possibly chuck a tent on? Me and my daughter, committed all my money to gas, so can't really afford to be spending big bucks on a place to stay thanks a heap.

Our accommodation fell over on Friday.

Scrambling to find something too now.

• Like 1

We are foofing about Te Aroha and Paeroa today, mainly synopsisising second hand shops then will pop through the gorge to Waihi and get the party started.

Wagon going mint except for the part of touching the ground all the time.

• Like 5