Random slightly cool stuff you built but not worth its own thread, thread

h4nd

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And just finished these two shrinker/stretcher bodies .it was cheaper for me to just buy the jaws and make the bodies,which are made from mild steel plate and angle,works really well and is solid.just need to make a foot operated stand,could post a pic of a drawing i made for the bodies if others are interested?Ā 

IMG_2500.JPG

IMG_2498.JPG

• Like 5

Scrolling through my phone i have other stuff ive made but have only just scene this thread.i love making stuff . Id rather go the extra effort than have something everyone else can buy from the store

a fire gaurd made to fit the tile shape around it.angle bar frame with 10mm rod.3 piece bolted for easy removal if need be,a keen eye will also see the wood holder i have also made from rolled 20mm square bar and panel steel

and before my boy was walking unassisted i made him a walker from wood and castor wheels laying around,because dame walkers are expensive.painted the same as his radio flyer wagon.

Ā 

i have a heap more projects lined up for this year, some are a

fj40 rad panel/grill with lights for the garage , a display cabinet for my hoard of toyota bits and should probably get my crown done. Will post pics of stuff i makeĀ 

IMG_1857.JPG

IMG_2347.PNG

• Like 4