Sausage fest/paddock meet. EBOP, Easter weekend

johnnyfive

Please make expressions of interest for a casual farm based sausage fest some time in the next few months. Date to be confirmed. Could be as soon as Feb, where the days are long and hot, or some other time. 

Come to the sunny Eastern Bay of Plenty, 15 mins out of lovely Whakatane. 

Flat clean grass if you like to camp, a few beds and floor space if you prefer indoors, a shipping container if you're Manu. 

So yeah, cook sausages, walk around, look at wildlife I suppose, touch a tractor or two.

Let us know you're thoughts and ideas for this event. 

EDIT: AIMING FOR EASTER WEEKEND. Stay as little or as long as you like. 25-28th March

• Like 5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't let people from Waiuku turn up, unless you like your stuff being thrown in the fire

I'm not sure where/who that is but yeah, please don't burn my things. There is an open air fire ban until I think the start of May I suspect. A well contained drum fire would probably be OK, but not burning the bush down is a big priority. 

Dunno if the super custom will make it up your driveway Johnboy

Mate, its pretty smooth sailing up there now, the GSR and AE86 glide up like a dream. 

Will there be a complementary skid pad?

Hrmm, there is a single garage size concrete pad under an avocado tree. Its got poop and tractor components on it right now but might be suitable for that purpose. 

• Like 2