Need help replacing clutch. Clutch party! Wellington

Clutch is totally faaaarkd in the Corolla. Need some help putting in the new one. I assume a fwd Corolla is an engine out jobbie so I would require use of a crane/winch as well. Can supply hugs and kisses and beverages. Let's do this, friends!

The hardest part is getting the rear mount off sometimes you have to drop the subframe just a smidge to get it off and out of the way other than that its easy to do without removing the engine i did a gearbox swap in my trueno in an afternoon with a mate helping

The mount near the steering rack. It will have two bolts and a nut holding it to the cross member. The nut threads onto a stud. The stud stops you being able to get the mount out and possibly the north/south cross member.

The stud is splined into the mount. You can hit it with a punch and hammer to remove it. You may need the other bolts still in there to hold it when you punch.

Once you get the stud out things are a bit easier.

You may need to jack the gearbox up a bit to make space to remove the mount.

Make sense?

The mount near the steering rack. It will have two bolts and a nut holding it to the cross member. The nut threads onto a stud. The stud stops you being able to get the mount out and possibly the north/south cross member.

The stud is splined into the mount. You can hit it with a punch and hammer to remove it. You may need the other bolts still in there to hold it when you punch.

Once you get the stud out things are a bit easier.

You may need to jack the gearbox up a bit to make space to remove the mount.

Make sense?

Yeah just got a bit confused when you mentioned punching it out cause mine slid out with no force needed. But yeah I was stuck on actually getting the loose mount out but will see if I can jack up the gbox enough to clear. Cheers

Edit- sorry re read your post, I see what you're saying now. Will try that.

Success! i hadn't undone the bell housing bolts, but after I did everything flopped around a lot more. Flywheel looks pretty good, clutch plate not worn to the rivets, so might just flag machining and just scuff it up a bit. Now off to the shops to get a rear seal plus other assorted goodies.

Am seriously doubting that I can get this back in the hole on my own - could anyone spare an hour or so later today to help hiff this thing together?