Jorden's 88 XF Falcon

Sparkle

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers boys.

Yea i know what you mean about the turbo six, i own a ba turbo and fuck its fun to drive :badgrin:

The body being in such a good condition was defo one of the reasons i snapped it up so quickly, so many these days are just neglected and rusty as shit, or end up like the below...........

1557664_916742198421972_6517954018106610

Hi we make those headlight covers at work.we made most of the aungers stuff years ago and I'm sorry to say I smashed about 45 of those louvres on the first of December they had been sitn on shelf for 20 years or so.I'll try see if I keept any when work opens up. Check the site airplex.co.nz I'll do at my cost

• Like 1

Yea i was considering going back to get the second set, they're cheap enough.

Hi we make those headlight covers at work.we made most of the aungers stuff years ago and I'm sorry to say I smashed about 45 of those louvres on the first of December they had been sitn on shelf for 20 years or so.I'll try see if I keept any when work opens up. Check the site airplex.co.nz I'll do at my cost

Awww :cry:

Yea mate if you could thatd be sweet, ill chuck abit extra your way so you get some in the pocket, let me know!! :-D

You should buy the second pair of headlight protectors.
If anything ever happens to yours, you'll have spares. And if you sell the car before you use the second set, there will be others out there who will buy them off you.

Yea i was considering going back to get the second set, they're cheap enough, tuesdays job!

Oh this is fantastic!!!

How much travel do you have in the rear before bump stop? There is an easy fix with modifying the top of the strut tower. Did it on my XE and made the thing alot nicer to drive.

If you find any louvers let me know, been after a good one for a while.

Ive got an XF parts ute if you need any little parts. I pretty much cant use and body panels or interior on the XE.

I do need a few interior/dash trim bits like the speaker surrounds etc, ill flick you a pm when i go have a proper look :-)

What did you to the the suspension? fill me in!

No problem. The parts i have are the tan interior im pretty sure.

"Megatowers"

I used a bit of 75mm long 100x4mm tube, took about an hour to weld, clean up and paint. Doing this also means i can achieve a shit load more slam if need be.

I recon 50mm long would be more than enough even. If the car is FULL of people and stuff it actually gets so low after bumps that those tiedown loops next to the lower rear arm location point hit the ground. Bits of road and sparks flying. Pretty LOL but probably not the best thing. Thats why i think 50mm would be better.

1487375_646602888728882_117397081_n.jpg?

• Like 1