Welded while battery still plugged in.

Mitchfromhillcrest

Ceramic fuses, like these?

if so they are terrible things, quite often the cure to circuits not working is to wiggle the right fuse as the contacts corrode slightly, pop them out and clean up all the contacts, just don't touch them with sandpaper, you don't want to scratch off any plating, I find a dry rag does the trick for 6 months or so

plus one to that ^^^^^^ also a squirt of crc (556) every now and then slows the corrosion quite well

If the indicators flash fast make sure all the bulbs are flashing.

Yep they are all flashing. 

Good shit brah.

As Rodjah says, check bulbs, also check flasher unit, could have somehow got included in the mixup, do hazards flash normally? (preeeetty sure they run off a separate flasher unit, could try swapping 'em over.)

Just got a new indicator relay, the hazards flash normally too. Ive even swapped the hazard switch for my working one from my cabby to make sure its not faulty.

Ceramic fuses, like these?

41PEdlewnBL._SY300_.jpg

if so they are terrible things, quite often the cure to circuits not working is to wiggle the right fuse as the contacts corrode slightly, pop them out and clean up all the contacts, just don't touch them with sandpaper, you don't want to scratch off any plating, I find a dry rag does the trick for 6 months or so

Ahhhhh I did wiggle them but i didnt remove them! Ill do that tomorrow!  And smash some CRC on it too.

A few of the plugs on the back of the relays had a bit of rust so am guessing some water has found its way into the fuse box.

Bare in mind it sat out side for approx two weeks with no glass in it....

Drove it to the base and Pak n Save today and it started, tooted, indicatored and had no issues. 

Give it time. Something will come up