wldrx2's 85 L200

WLDRX2

• 2 weeks later...

4 speed? had one of these years ago was awesome,paid $3500 for mine, jacked the torsen bars up.

have still got a front diff head and the long axel that comes out the side if you ever need one\want to weld up.

the later 1990 ish l200 complete rear axel with lsd bolts in but needs the handbrake cable fiddling with,if you need a lsd that is.

wouldn't be too hard on the gearbox. looks cool 

Cheers mate.

Yep 4 speed.

Wasn't sure what way to go with it, was keen on getting a tray and dropping it low, but the more I play with it, the more I love it the way it is.

First goal is to get it reg and wof (hope to keep the black plates if I can) .

• 1 year later...

Just discovered this. Found it interesting cos my real farmer mate has a diesel one the same colour. His is well rust fucked and hasn't had a wof or reg since about 2005 but it always starts and runs sweet. I've driven it a few times and found it pretty good. I pleases me to see that there is at least one tidy one still around.

• Like 1

So cool, have an exact replica less sunvisor, also same tractor. Doing the same really just tidying it up keeping it original as, will probably fit power steering though.

Is it Chch new? One of the reasons we grabbed our one is my business partners name in service book as service manager of local dealership.

• Like 1

Was sold new in Blenheim .

The wee fergie 35 is a blast, was topping paddocks all Sunday on it, always goes like a champ, think I might have shit the gearbox in the slasher though, not sounding so flash anymore.