Honda chaly

Mitch.W

haha what else do you have stashed....

A C50 and a nifty fifty with a suzuki sj50 engine in it. Wont be long til theres more though.

Edit: sorry for spamming up your thread mitch, I will stop now...

Edit Edit: I forgot, theres also a suzuki m15 in the shed too

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Got the scooter back from powdercoat a while back, got the engine blasted too and i'm painting that today. 

I made a huge amateur mistake and somehow left the fuel tank in the back of my truck when i dropped the rest of the stuff off at paint... so i need to sort something out with that haha. might grab a rattle can that is colour matched? 

On the plus side, the paint turned out amazing! just need to order the wider lips for the wheels and some new tires, but all new hardware then i can start assembly of this thing, going to fab up some new foot pegs, stand, and exhaust out of some stainless as the og parts were too far gone to make look nice. 

Hr0SSum.jpg

0ZLnltY.jpg

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

should probably update this thing. been getting pushed by the penny pinchers to get my ass into get and finish this thing up. alll that has changed between the last post and now is i have 90% assembled it. i then got convinced that i should just slam a lifan in it because thats the most logical option.apart from that i have brought a bunch of parts off mmc, grips, leavers, foot pegs etc brought some low shocks for the rear but needs to go lower, how do people lower the front? cut/remove the springs? 

Need to:

- get a numberplate

- make seat pan and upholster it

- install lifan and make rad exhaust

- install more lows

- new tires and wide wheels

-skids and finally enjoy this thing

IMG_4538.jpg

• Like 4

I came into possession of one of these yesterday also, neat little things.

Yours looks much cooler than mine haha. 

Keen to see how you do things though, you can order shorter front shocks off webike for like $50 USD. If you do I could be keen on the OG ones if you're parting with them as mine are bent. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...