Fluoro's 74 XA Falcoon

kyteler

I might have a spare haynes or gregory manual floating around. I'm in the process of unpacking so if more than one shows up I'll let you know.

If you need tips on finding parts or whatnot flick me a message, I've been working on my XB for more years than I've been driving it, so know the best place to get a few things. Other things not so much.

Gotta be honest, not so sure about the name. I keep hearing jizzer.

Cheers guys, I will try bring it along to one of the meets and it seems I have just missed out on the recent one.

I might have a spare haynes or gregory manual floating around. I'm in the process of unpacking so if more than one shows up I'll let you know.

If you need tips on finding parts or whatnot flick me a message, I've been working on my XB for more years than I've been driving it, so know the best place to get a few things. Other things not so much.

I had one lined up but then something happened and it didnt go through. I will keep my eyes out I know a pretty good store up in Whangarei that seems to have alot of old car manuals. I will sneak around and have a look. Having only lived in Auckland for just over a year I don't really know too many good places.

I must say it is a bitch living in an apartment with nowhere to store tools and not having a garage.

As far as the lowering situation is going as soon as some money frees up and I find people who can help/show me to keep the labour costs as low as possible (student lyfe) I will slam her.