Kumeu Hot Rod Festival - 16-17 January 2016

pusherman

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, see you on Thursday after work Denham, will be there to drop off my Torino and Zeb Bus, may or may not stay over as I have to get the Caddy for Friday.

But will probably get smashed and stay over anyway :)

Lets get ready to PARTY Kumeu!!!!

that was clear as mud, staying over until Monday, but may or may not stay over Thursday eve

Edited by Zebra Dude
  • Like 3

Plan so far:

Denham is busy welding up a new frame for the oldschool banner. I'll grab some rope for it too and then that's done.

Poo has loaned us a huge marquee for the weekend.

Matteybean is kindly providing us with a heap of fencing pigtails to borrow for the weekend so we can mark out a campsite on Thursday night; (Denham, Dylan (Piazzanoob), Zebra Dude and I will be there after work on Thursday).

I'm filling up a gas bottle and have to collect some batteries from Kempy so we'll have some radio/aux input tunes all weekend.

Zebra Dude's Cadillac has had the starter motor replaced and we're working on the fuel leaks. Fingers crossed it should be ready today!

It's a big team effort but so far it's going well. Everyone is helping out like the champs they are. Should be a sweet weekend.

• Like 5

Decided to clean up the car which has turned into back to bare metal rust killing ... plenty of time ... will be there Saturday morning with beer and bean bags. Question: will there still be space ? and my friend cant or wont get there until later, so can i pop out and grab him or can you walk in with a bin full of beers ? ... Thanks

• Like 1

Decided to clean up the car which has turned into back to bare metal rust killing ... plenty of time ... will be there Saturday morning with beer and bean bags. Question: will there still be space ? and my friend cant or wont get there until later, so can i pop out and grab him or can you walk in with a bin full of beers ? ... Thanks

I'm pretty sure you can walk through with beers, I don't see why not.

• Like 1