Classic Car Auction - Ohaupo - 7th November

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ditto

I was happy to go to $2,500 for the fiat 124 but it went for $3,500 in the end. Had to consider shipping costs to Cchcch so thought it was a bit of a risk considering we didn't know if it even went! Kind of regretting it as I'm desperate for one!!!

Yeah, I scribbled away at my bidding sheet, so got all the prices of the cars if anyone's interested? Not sure if I can be bothered to list them all right now but post some requests and I'll let you know what I recorded. 

• Like 2

Yeah, I scribbled away at my bidding sheet, so got all the prices of the cars if anyone's interested? Not sure if I can be bothered to list them all right now but post some requests and I'll let you know what I recorded.

How did the 2002's perform?

• Like 1

OK, quickly.

Lot 80, advertised as a Tii. $3500 reserve not met (but close, apparently)

Lot 81, 2002 auto, rego on hold. $1000

Lot 86. Baur(?) convertible dereg $900 reserve not met.

Lot 92 rolling body only $30

• Like 1

How much did the AW11s all go for? I'll probably kick myself for being a good boy (i.e. bad hoarder) and totally ignoring them.

Plus I need to skite to my mate who was umming and ahhing about the SC one then decided it wasn't worth it.

• Like 1

OK, I've expertly removed Ben's bids on his fleet acquisitions using Paint, just in case he didn't want someone else spreading the news. Here goes:

Ohaupo%20page%201_zpscqrsjcqy.jpeg

Ohaupo%20page%202_zpst3pxuxmg.jpeg

Ohaupo%20page%203_zpsa1ahxaku.jpeg

And no, my pen wasn't running out; the double figures I've written down really were the prices the cars sold for.......

• Like 1