Autoglazing in WGTN

RB30VB

Auto glazing. Windscreens/Rear screens/Door glasses/remove and refits.
Need windows replaced or removed and refitted for rust/bodywork? I'm a fully qualified autoglazier with 10 years experience. Cheap cash work. Mobile. Keen passion for doing the job right and to highest quality.

Based in Johnsonville but can come to your place/workshops. 

PM or reply for queries and quotes.

Well. My Austins windscreen and rear screen both Leak. I would like them removed and refitted properly. How much for that?

Havent done an Austin before personally, but have done quite a few minis, jansen interceptor, bmw 2002, 60's jag etc so all pretty similar story. Best thing to do would be for me to view and assess. Sometimes its a relatively simple fix, other times its just a case of removing and refitting it correctly. 

PM me or my mobile 0273027141

how much to remove screen from my hilux and fit new seal? 130 series hilux.

Front screen? Thats the hilux surf correct? So they're a urethane (glued in ) job. So you want screen removed and then reinstalled with replacement trim?

Just need to clarify job specs before quoting. My number is above if you would prefer.

Hmm I have a leaky rear windscreen, I'm with the two above

Depends on vehicle and fitting type. Rubber mounted or urethane? PM or call/text with details for accurate quote.

My HG Holden windscreen leaks like F*&"!. This is after a new seal and two refits by the Levin crowd. Gave up on them and just try to keep it out of the rain now.

Keen to try?

Yes! Get in touch and we'll see what I can do for you.

• 2 years later...
On 9/9/2015 at 14:53, RB30VB said:

Auto glazing. Windscreens/Rear screens/Door glasses/remove and refits.
Need windows replaced or removed and refitted for rust/bodywork? I'm a fully qualified autoglazier with 10 years experience. Cheap cash work. Mobile. Keen passion for doing the job right and to highest quality.

Based in Johnsonville but can come to your place/workshops. 

PM or reply for queries and quotes.

@RB30VB

Want to fix my leaky HG Holden windscreen? Can leave it in J-ville for the day during the week.

• 2 months later...
On 9/09/2015 at 20:19, Nominal said:

My HG Holden windscreen leaks like F*&"!. This is after a new seal and two refits by the Levin crowd. Gave up on them and just try to keep it out of the rain now.

Keen to try?

On 22/04/2018 at 09:12, Nominal said:

@RB30VB

Want to fix my leaky HG Holden windscreen? Can leave it in J-ville for the day during the week.

After 3 years it might be time to give up.

Niki got no where with this after a bunch of trying. 

Unfortunately the Weed is strong with this one. 

1 minute ago, Seedy Al said:

After 3 years it might be time to give up.

Niki got no where with this after a bunch of trying. 

Unfortunately the Weed is strong with this one. 

I reckon. Got a recommendation on where to go? Want to get it sorted before Hanmer.

I have used supreme screens to sort the screen on my crown wagon in the past as a cashy. I can't remember the details but his name might have been Steve maybe? 

But in all honesty no.

There is auto house and glass in Porirua who we service there vehicles for. Barry (lol) who owns the place is pretty good.  But I can't state on there work as haven't used them.

• 1 month later...

Yeahhhh Sorry guys. Shit sorta fell apart for me for a bit, and no longer have suitable facilities/equipment to provide quality service.
Perhaps an admin could close/remove this thread now to tidy things up.

Sorry to those who were inconvenienced and if its any consolation I am thoroughly ashamed of not being able to help OS members out..

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1