Jesse's 1981 corona mark ii grande discussion

Jeffs_Emporium

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I havent fiddled with them yet, i think ive clicked the dampening up 4 clicks and probably driven less than 50km but they seem a shit tonne better than the previous home made coilovers, im booked in for alignment and setting everything this friday. Ive already explained why i went with the s13 set up, i struck a decent deal backed up by searching on here what people had used, possibly mx73 stuff wasnt available when the posts were made or whatever reason but they have suited my application so far 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

i still don't get this, why not get mx73 bc's, they are designed for x chassis.

(i run kei office s13 up front and would bin them for bc's all round)

Which are cheaper to buy? i Bought a full set of s14 Apexi N1 adjustables for $300 and noone who has MX73 bc's will sell for under a grand. Plus you can use the full silvia front end set up which means better brake options, easier to get more lock and cheaper parts. best decision i ever made for my GX61.

I havent fiddled with them yet, i think ive clicked the dampening up 4 clicks and probably driven less than 50km but they seem a shit tonne better than the previous home made coilovers, im booked in for alignment and setting everything this friday. Ive already explained why i went with the s13 set up, i struck a decent deal backed up by searching on here what people had used, possibly mx73 stuff wasnt available when the posts were made or whatever reason but they have suited my application so far 

word about the s13 setup dude! ive been following this on here and Instagram and love it! great work keep it up.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 07/09/2015 at 10:05, dspec_tt131 said:

Tell me I'm doing it wrong etc

Doing it wrong 

Is this the right thread for your current car? 

Looks mean.

It just blows me away how much the twin headlight front transforms these into looking infinity amount cooler. 

• 5 months later...

Was recommended this stuff by Burnside radiators for rusty coolant system, stays in the coolant for life of the coolant and keeps dissolving the rusty shit into inert solubleness. 

I got it from butlers automart. Seems to be working well, coolant in the lotus isn't rusty despite the condition of the gallery's. Not even expensive 

190523.jpg.c05c06bd3983e3ba2daad99bc2fe93aa.jpg

Sorry pic is sideways, was straight on Google. 

• 1 year later...