Connor

Neal's Triumph PI Wag

Always good to see more Lucas injection, well done man, can't wait to steal some development ideas off whatever you do haha

V cool

Looking forward to seeing this take shape.

Damn old barrys and their stupid ideas such as them roofracks and horrible sunroofs! And they have the nerve to nang at us.

So rad though. Choice exterior/interior colour combo too!

Such a cool car. Triumph wagons are the best! My MK1 is in desperate need of a new tailgate so let me know if you're keen to sell your spare one......

Will let you know labour weekend whether or not I need it otherwise I do know of one hidden away in a triumph club members shed for the day he restores an estate even though he's 70+

Has it been run lots in recent years? If npt be careful, mine hadnt run for like ten years, and i got it going and ot ran mint, and then a day later all the seals chooched out cos of unleaded fuel / slightly dry seals. Most importantly the seal in the fuel pump (a viton replacement is about $4 at a seal shop) and the fuel / air diaphram in the metering unit, this is a bit more difficult, dont buy the ones off rimmer or chris witor, these are NOS and not that good, ill find the number when back in the country of the TR6 old fulla in tauranga who is an ex lucas technician, he has real good quality stuff and will do it for you at a good rate. If the car has been sitting for more than a year or two i can almost guarantee these will need doing

I sent you a PM with a link to a cheap yet tidy steel grille for sale. Also, you never got back to me about the steel grille I have in the shed.

Your dash is not cracked near the speaker grill. Nor is the centre console at choke knob.

This can not be.

My world is turned upside down.

• Like 2