Bwarp's 1972 Hillman Hunter

M Night Shamalayan

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i actually prefer the front end that has the popped out square lights with the weirder grill that seems to be on all the iranian spec ones. 

This one will do for now though.

THe pics do hide a lot of imperfection really. the roof paint is quite faded with a few specs of rust showing. the paint is definitely 40+ years old.

Has a pretty cool history though. same old lady in chch owned it for 34 years. Think it was used as a lease car for 2 years before her, and then it went to a guy that lives round the corner from me, and now i have it. 

love cars with history. My dad is all giddy over it cos he used to have one (i'm pretty sure everyones dad has had one, right?)

It's weird, other manual cars I've owned have had a stopper on a thread that you could wind in and out to adjust where the clutch pedal stopped. I had assumed this car would have a similar thing, but apparently not. Just the circlip that stops it. So i might have to craft something to stop it being banged out again