mlracing's Hakosuka.

kyteler

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, Dell'orto said:

Have you taken the cam cover off to see if it looks like it's been reground? 

More importantly, have you performed a stationary full load cooling system test yet????

Nope and nope lol I could take the cam cover off but I don't have a new gasket to put back on it at the moment.. and chances are the gasket will disintegrate when I remove it 

• 6 months later...
6 hours ago, flyingbrick said:

Love this car. Cool that the brakes were suuch an easy upgrade! wish everything in life was that easy, lol.

How did you trim the shield? (did you use your damn teeth?! :-D)

Yeah it worked out well, but the brake line is not the same which is annoying but chances are someone will make one that suits. Car like this has a big following now so it's actually pretty easy to find most bits and info. 

lol used combo of tin snips and bolt cutters hahah

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, enzee said:

not sure if just me, but your last couple of updates the pics arent loading? apart from old mate Jack Sparrow can only see faint grey line where a pic should be...

It's an issue with the forum and pics hosted on iforce.

can click on the grey lines and the pics should open

I get the same thing, happens in Chrome for me, but not in "Edge" browser. Only ran Edge to test it and they loaded instantly.

Car is looking good! Seems pretty solid really? Sills go on everything but most of it looks not bad at all. Do you have a rough time frame for how long the rust repairs will take? The repairs look niiiiice.

Yeah seems weird, same image links working on other forums so not sure -_- 

6 minutes ago, Bling said:

Car is looking good! Seems pretty solid really? Sills go on everything but most of it looks not bad at all. Do you have a rough time frame for how long the rust repairs will take? The repairs look niiiiice.

Hmm probably be a while because we have to do the repair cert stuff and that can't be done until next year. They're doing the repairs but not fully welding it all back in until signed off so the sills are just bolted on now so they can work shapes into other stuff around it where necessary. But yeah, overall not as bad as I was expecting.

• Like 1