mlracing's Hakosuka.

kyteler

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've not heard of another sedan (that I can think of at least, but that's not saying much as I'm terrible for memory) the only other one I've heard of is a coupe. Not sure where it is though.

I know of one now in Welly (unsure if coupe or sedan) but my friend said he tried to buy it and the owner refused any price. 

C110s are more common here, usually the 240k variant, you have some right Kyteler?

There was some talk of the white coupe - pics and all, of it in NZ on one of those RFB pages (i join those for hilarity) or could have been the classic cars and wrecks page (i join those for hilarity)

The guy that said it "was" his said it had been exported back to japan "ages ago", so probs still in NZ hidden away.

Also extreme jelly of this car, i could only dream of owning one of those.

Definitely more 110's as they were more widely exported, the larger quotient of C10 Exports went to Europe (think Norway/Finland). Most (not all) the ones that ended up in other countries outside of Europe were servicemen returning from Japan to their home country and taking one with them back then. I recall a guy on CZCC had one in the states back in the 70's/80's and he got rear ended and obviously that fucked it, completely uneconomical to repair as impossible to get parts locally then.

I have a 110 hardtop. A friend of mine down here used to have one too, he sold it to Aaron so Aaron had a C10 and a C110 at one point, think he sold the C110 though. There's a couple more guys on here with them that don't tend to talk a lot I would say there has been 6-8 110 hardtops on here over the past 10 years or so and a couple of sedans. I've owned my 110 for 12 years or so now and had spent a few years before I got it, keeping an eye out.

Definitely more 110's as they were more widely exported, the larger quotient of C10 Exports went to Europe (think Norway/Finland). Most (not all) the ones that ended up in other countries outside of Europe were servicemen returning from Japan to their home country and taking one with them back then. I recall a guy on CZCC had one in the states back in the 70's/80's and he got rear ended and obviously that fucked it, completely uneconomical to repair as impossible to get parts locally then.

I have a 110 hardtop. A friend of mine down here used to have one too, he sold it to Aaron so Aaron had a C10 and a C110 at one point, think he sold the C110 though. There's a couple more guys on here with them that don't tend to talk a lot I would say there has been 6-8 110 hardtops on here over the past 10 years or so and a couple of sedans. I've owned my 110 for 12 years or so now and had spent a few years before I got it, keeping an eye out.

In europe you can get LHD versions of C10 as well, I did not know that until a couple years ago

I will be following this. These are one of the few Japanese cars that I really would like to own one day (don't get me wrong, I appreciate a lot of Japanese cars, just not my thing to buy). All the best with the project.

Grey one in welly is owned by Clive, rb20det powered and came from Oz. It's a c110 hardtop not c10.

I have owned 3 x c110s. 2xhardtop and 1xsedan (subsequently heavily modified into dark grey one)

Sold my best one for a mint as a rolling shell. It's moved to gizzy with a ton of other members old dattos including Aaron's Gloria and the c110 sedan.

Prices of old skylines have skyrocketed.

C10 never sold here,only ones are private import.

Limited c110 came in as special dealer order only and not many came because 240z was similar price but more widely liked.

So awesome, well done

• Like 1

i seen a very tidy but dirty silver one at a mechanics shop down maleme st greeton tauranga,must of been 6 years ago now? looked all standard,to me it seemed like it had just come in the country.didnt ask about it as i could have got excited if it was for sale.was there for a few weeks,never seen it again. 4 door. good luck with your car very nice.

• Like 1

Grey one in welly is owned by Clive, rb20det powered and came from Oz. It's a c110 hardtop not c10.

I have owned 3 x c110s. 2xhardtop and 1xsedan (subsequently heavily modified into dark grey one)

Sold my best one for a mint as a rolling shell. It's moved to gizzy with a ton of other members old dattos including Aaron's Gloria and the c110 sedan.

Prices of old skylines have skyrocketed.

C10 never sold here,only ones are private import.

Limited c110 came in as special dealer order only and not many came because 240z was similar price but more widely liked.

So awesome, well done

Yeah it's a shame that one has RB in it but what can you do. The dude loves it either way. Was that sedan 110 that was for sale recently yours? Was dark grey etc