427carguys Bambina

427carguy

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you might find a 2-stroke triple out of reach of mortal man now, 750cc (which is the biggest and you'd need that to make it move) are like $4000 engines now.

Yamaha fzr1000 or in fact any acoss the frame 4cyl motor would be just the job for insanity spec burnouts

Sounds an awesome project, err tell me more about this afterhours muscle car madness.

• Like 1

That's what many said about my landau.. still, haven't started it yet..

Your unpicking of that car was an inspiration for me to stop being a fairy and remove the skins of mine, which I am very grateful for because I found that terrible rot which I have since fixed.

Please carry on with it. It's awesome.

• Like 1

Cheers for the replys guys. Anything is saveable with alot of work. but I dont think this would be economical to fix and make money off so its going to get some brutal treatment to hopefully look cool.

Ctrl+V:

K4-Kwacker-triple.jpg

This would be the dream but with the money I want to spend its well out the window.

So super low like this one I have spare?

15848531053_0b4aa0c884_b.jpg2015-02-08_02-26-05

I have a new set of sills resonably cheap if you need them

Cheers for the offer of sills but with the height I plan on running the will get destroyed anyway.

I think you might find a 2-stroke triple out of reach of mortal man now, 750cc (which is the biggest and you'd need that to make it move) are like $4000 engines now.

Yamaha fzr1000 or in fact any acoss the frame 4cyl motor would be just the job for insanity spec burnouts

Sounds an awesome project, err tell me more about this afterhours muscle car madness.

yea this is only really going to be for cruising around slowly at shows so dosent need alot of power, but would be keen on somthing around 600cc i guess.

The car show at night used to get really out of hand its a bit more tame now after some police intervention but basically all the cars out of the show are driven around the camp sites and everyone is on the piss which leads to all these cars sliding across the grass. In the last few years I havnt even ventured over to the public show because you can see them all in use later on. Also there have been some wild cars built for the activitys later on. ill try find some photos but 8 wheeled hq with a hot tub heated off the exhust, a ranchwagon with no roof  picnic table and stripper pole fitted and a twin v8 tractor pulling a caravan bar are just a few 

• Like 1