Hanmer Meet Convoy - Meet at the Peg Pub in Belfast @1.30pm for a 2pm departure

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how about a bigfoot

Hmm on the back haha

Problem I have in the single cab is my bags n things will be in the passengers seat to stay out of the weather. Last year I switched to the Terrano to make room for people, unable to do that this year unfortunatley.

So I would really appreciate it if someone else could cart the bigfoot this year? (he dosen't bite lol)

Of course if worse comes to worse I will not leave a man behind but Im pretty sure their is few people with spare seats.

My ride might almost be ready in time. I conquered one of the last major hurdles today. (Fucking german cars.....) Also noticed while road testing it that the last wof ran out in 2012 too. It would be really nice if it could have a wof and reg in time.

I gave the shuttle to EJ to look after as I will be shooting up first thing in the morning to get setup . She is going to drive it up as her car is off the road. she will have a few spare seats for people

slight change of plan. the shuttle is available again. who wants it Bigfoot? Corbie?