EOI: Highlands 101 2015 edition, 13-15 November, Cromwell/ZQN

0R10N

Placeholder/EOI thread for this year's Highlands 101 in the Cromwell/Queenstown area. I regretfully missed the 2014 event, but thoroughly enjoyed the inaugural 2013 one and have been looking forward to doing it again.

Dates are Fri 13th through Sun 15th November 2015 which is the weekend after the 4&R South Island Champs so no potential clash there.

Would be great to get the original group back together again, plus anyone else interested of course.

It's been suggested that it would be cool to do some exploring/sightseeing as well, instead of spending the entire time at the track. Post general event discussion, accommodation and itinerary ideas here!

Payment details: (use your username and "MEOW" as code/reference etc)

$160.00
E. W. WONG
ASB, Sylvia Park branch
12-3287-0025427-50

RWB- Paid

Danger- Paid

Orion Fels- Paid

Birdflu- Paid

i500gt-?

427carguy-?

Nosco-?

?

?

?

• Like 1

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

GOOD.

Also, Dane, shhh just come.

My manager gets back on Monday so I was going to apply for Thursday 12th - Monday 16th November off work. Thinking of hitting up Pinewood again for accommodation, that place wasn't bad. Unless anyone has a more flash suggestion in mind?

Scott, reckon you guys could swing those days off? And whose car are we going to use this time if I fly into Chch again? :P

Just had a look and wont be able to get any extra time of, just lucky the Friday is a public Holiday

No worries, I figure that I'll take Friday and Monday off and just catch a late flight down after work on Thursday night.

When would we leave for Queenstown, Friday morning? Gonna need somewhere to crash in Chch on Thurs and Sun nights.