azzurros 1966 FIAT Duemilatrecento Familiare Discussione

azzurro

@Abarth 

from the shelf in my shed, why? ;)

shim tool was from autoricambi.us i think, shims are collected from various spare engines and etc

there is also a specially bent screwdriver with a specially sized end and a magnet on a stick for getting those slimy buggers out of the bucket

can borrow if you want?

Rule number one of of shim-club is: one shim in one shim out

• Like 1

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Aip said:

codice colore Fiat 464 ?

Hello friend,

Im sorry but i dont know.

The car was originally dark red with a brown interior (you can see this colour on the doors where the blue paint is flaking off), but was resprayed light blue with white roof and sign written in the 70's, and i put the red interior in myself after finishing rust work and (re)repainting it to match the old respray (i love the writing on the doors).

You can see the red where the door spear was in this photo of when i found it in a damp shed

8MJzkD.jpg

I think it was inspired by a factory colour scheme as i have a 1:43 scale model that matches (this model also has a red interior:) ) ,

qp4aMW.jpg

but the paint colours on my 2300 are just paint shop specials - the blue was matched from the petrol flap, the roof and engine bay were chosen from their (PPG brand) 'standard' colour book.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...