Zac's 1998 RX7

ProZac

Whoa, those baby-things take up ALOT of time!

I've managed to get the odd bit done on this though.

To cure the oil leakage issues that FD's commonly suffer from, a sump brace is purportedly the way to go. They're available to buy, but I thought it'd be fun to give making one a go. I ordered a sump flange gasket, with much tracing and scanning later I had the pattern cad'd up, and could cut up a blank on the waterjet at work. We had some 1/4" 316 stainless plate at work, and I figured that would be good to use. Wont go rusty, and it pretty damn stiff. Kind of heavy, but most of it gets cut away anyway...

• Like 2

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Men Smoke Eagers. ;-). It's got slicks on it now though, i think they are just display wheels those ones.

The bossman at work bought the defunct Lotus T125 project, lock, stock and smoking barrel. We built one up that's since gone over to Germany, this is the second built as the original T125's were. Its to be our testing and development car, for us to debug as many of the issues the T125's had as we can (flammability being the major one...).

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...