wiring diagram for 1987 LH series toymotor hiace needed...

yoeddynz

Hiya Stephane - Lovely looking van you have there. Very tidy! 

I had no luck finding electrical diagrams so yeah I'd like to see what @4AGEMAD has that might be of use.

We'll be doing a small bit of restoration work on our van soon. We have just met a local fella who is also restoring one just like ours so we now have a van buddy :-)

• Like 1

Hey yoeddynz

Good to know other passionnate owners ! Which version do you have ? With a petrol engine or a diesel one ? If you got the diesel one I have the entire manual about the 2L engine. In case your engine is the petrol one, it should be the 4Y that I previously owned in OZ. I don’t know if I still have this engine manual somewhere but it might not be difficult to find.

As the bodies are quite the same I can also share my upgrades. 

And sorry if I make some mistakes as an English speaking frog ;) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lochky said:

That could maybe helps a bit as the logics are the same. Can you give me a link ?

And if anyone knows about the original documents of this van, I will still be super happy to know it :)

Going to work tomorrow ill try get some scans for you

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Lochky said:

Hey yoeddynz

Good to know other passionnate owners ! Which version do you have ? With a petrol engine or a diesel one ?

Thats the old thread I started ages ago. Its just been our good old work horse since then :-)

Your English is better than my French! 

• 3 months later...