SiRge's 1972 Honda N360

SiRge

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They're like Pick-a-part, somethings are horridly expensive, other things are cheap. The main thing wrong with the place is the organisation of parts inside, they would be so much more successful if the parts were labelled better and accessible.

• Like 1

I guess perception is a big thing here :)

I think maybe slightly on the expensive side for this, but realistically for how complete it is and how good condition it is, it's probably a bargin. (When compared with how cheap others have gone for and their condition)

• Like 2

Cool- looking forward to watching this one develop and grow. Possibly because we recently found one in a private museum in takaka. Id never seen one in the flesh and quite neat.

20150606_141900.jpg

would be ideal for a R1 engine...

• Like 1

Cool- looking forward to watching this one develop and grow. Possibly because we recently found one in a private museum in takaka. Id never seen one in the flesh and quite neat.

<<PICTURE>>>

would be ideal for a R1 engine...

Bugger, was just Nelson over the weekend, would have been cool to see it. Went to the WOW and classic car museum looking for one, disappointingly didn't see one :(

wow nice score.

if you want a hand or whatever sometime or just talk shit, would be keen to check this out. had a deep pine for these.

I think a mate and I are going to crack into it this weekend, look for any cancer under the interior then start stripping everything out of the parts car so I can get my Civic back in the garage. (You might laugh at that one). You're welcome to come along if you want to have a nosey, PM me and I'll flick ya my number.

Love the early Honda's.. make sure you take the quarter panels and front end radiator panel etc..never know who's round the corner to damage your pride and joy..

Yea next task is to take apart the good car, but in saying that as said before it's had new underseal from what I can see so I've got a feeling it's had some love