Lil monsters first old school ride

pusherman

And monster got to try it on for size.

EB2DAF61-D4B2-4B50-BCD2-78E2E7FA7BF8_zps

So far plans for colours are swirling around. I fancy new chrome and clear cote the rust. But ive been advised that kids dont want rusty bikes. So the new plan is fresh chrome, pearl white with pink flake detailing.

• Like 2

Have been searching online to find more info on it. The head sticker says cyclops. By triang pedigree.

6F10FA1B-9B34-4DE7-B3D4-F4AB844E2CEF_zps

And the only trike similar is this chap.

A3FD7CAC-FE2C-4228-BBCF-55720C99AAFF_zps

I think its more likely 70's tho. As the rest of the 50's ones are totaly different. Also grandad got involved and bought a cyclops flyer to tow behind it

EC5005CB-4E3A-4E36-BF20-1B30D0A32B3D_zps

• Like 2

Grandad picked up the trailer today and its a similar orangey red that the trike was/is. Thats thrown a spanner in the works. Maybe original colour scheme. I really want to flake something tho. Original burnt orange and gold flake?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pictureless post

Trike has been striped, revealed nasty pitting on the forks. And seat is crumbly.

Forks have been quoted for chroming and they want 400 as the pitting needs to be dealt to first. Triedsaying fuckit just dip the bastards butthey have pride in their work and want to clean it all up. So painted forks it it. No chrome for this kids whip.

Dad has put a coat of primer on to seal itall, and has been itching to use a jar of ed roths white flake. So its getting white flake with pink flake detail/scallops

Yeah and pink wheels. And tassles and a leathery seat. Either i will dust of the oldmachine and sew it up or i will giveour man at midnight upolstery (soz name slips memory) the task of sewing up a sweet pink seat with a white EVIE stitched into it.

Light will be ordered from ali express,

Fuck this thing is going to a ghastly mix of white and pink. Shel love it

• Like 2