NS250R

cute wee gem

Hey guys

Looking at an ns250r, unsure of age but most likely early model. It is missing the front fairing, dash cluster and has no rego.

Mostly looking at getting it just to make sweet 2cyl 2 stroke noises and fang it around the countryside, however if I'm going to fork out money for it, I'd like to know if they are actually worth anything if I got bored of it and wanted to sell it/finish and do it up?

It will run fine. Apparently it was crashed into a workbench whilst doing a burnout (needs new tyre also) hence missing the front bits

I'm not so clued up about road bikes and there are none on TM to get an idea of worth

• 2 weeks later...

I dont suppose you have a long lost brother cute wee gem? If you do I might be him.  I had a MC16 when I was 18 that had 6000km on it.  Man that was a fun bike.  Moved down to a MC22 CBR250 (couldnt afford the RR)

Sorry I cant help with pricing as Im going on "back in the day" styles where $500 got you some pretty sweet stuff.